Hollow fiber UF membrane modules are made of hollow fiber polymer membranes and potted as modules for cross-flow or dead-end filtration in water and wastewater treatment.
Hollow fiber UF membrane modules are pressurized modules, which are designed and manufactured for the filtration of surface water, potable water, seawater, industrial wastewater and municipal sewage. UF modules are made by new generation polymer technology with high fouling resistance and hydrophilicity.
UF membrane modules provide high-quality filtrate by removing suspended solids, colloids, pyrogens, bacteria, viruses and other impurities to protect downstream processes.
- Outside-to-inside or inside-to-outside flow direction
- New generation hollow fiber
- Uniform pore size
- Typical filtrate quality SDI≤2.5, turbidity≤0.1 NTU
- High-quality filtrate
- Less energy needed by high flux
- Longer service life by high fouling resistance and mechanical strength
- Surface water
- Potable water
- Municipal sewage
- Beverage clarification
- Industrial wastewater
- Reclaimed water reuse
- Pre-treatment of sea water desalination
Membrane: PVDF, PES
Fiber type: single bore, seven bore(for PES only)
Housing material: UPVC, ABS
Effective membrane area: 0.6 to 105 m²
Length from 1225 mm to 2360 mm
Diameter from 90 mm to 320 mm